- E-Gift CardsGive the gift of health with a Harmony Acupuncture gift card.
- Harmony Acupuncture211 West Matthews Street
Matthews, NC 28105704.233.3544
Clinic HoursMonClosedTue8am-5pmWedClosedThu9:00am-4:00pmFri9:00 am-5pmSat8:30am-12:30pmSunClosed
- • Healthy Choices for a Healthy Spring •
- • Tips and Tricks for a Sparkling Spring •
- • Fitness Routine Spring Cleaning •
Tag Archives: popping
5 Tips to Help With TMJ
Commonly known as TMJ, temporomandibular joint pain affects over 10 million Americans and can involve difficulty chewing, jaw muscle stiffness and painful popping or clicking, according to the National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research.
Although for some people the pain of TMJ goes away on its own, others develop long-term problems and need treatment to help their pain.
Posted in Acupuncture Also tagged clicking, jaw, tmj Comments Off on 5 Tips to Help With TMJ