- E-Gift CardsGive the gift of health with a Harmony Acupuncture gift card.
- Harmony Acupuncture211 West Matthews Street
Matthews, NC 28105704.233.3544
Clinic HoursMonClosedTue8am-5pmWedClosedThu9:00am-4:00pmFri9:00 am-5pmSat8:30am-12:30pmSunClosed
- • Three Steps to Keep Winter Allergies at Bay •
- • Healthy and Hearty Winter Recipes •
- • Three Tips for Maintaining Your Mental Health in Winter •
Tag Archives: high blood pressure
Those suffering from hypertension, or high blood pressure, are at risk for a host of other health issues including suffering a stroke or heart attack. And for some people, the prescription drugs used to treat high blood pressure either aren’t effective enough or bring on undesirable side effects. In recent years, studies have shown that acupuncture can be an
Spring is the season of growth, regeneration, increased activity and new beginnings. During the season of spring, people experience many changes. Allergies, high blood pressure, headaches, sinus pain and congestion, anger, irritation and tendon problems are just some of the issues common to the spring months. Many of these problems can be attributed to increased wind in the environment.