- E-Gift CardsGive the gift of health with a Harmony Acupuncture gift card.
- Harmony Acupuncture4001 Campus Ridge Rd Matthews, NC 28104704.233.3544
Clinic HoursMonClosedTue8am-5pmWedNovant PresbyterianThuNovant PresbyterianFri9:00 am-5pmSat8:30am-12:30pmSunClosedNow offering acupuncture at Novant Integrative!
Wednesdays 8am-5pm Private Acupuncture
Thursdays 10 am-4pm Community Acupuncture
To schedule an appointment at Novant please call 980-302-6380. 125 Queens Rd. Ste 500 Charlotte, NC 28204
- • Spring Cleaning the Mind: Meditation in this New Season •
- • Enjoying a Taste of Spring •
- • Clearing the Wind: Dealing with the Seasonal Allergies of Spring •
Tag Archives: high blood pressure
Those suffering from hypertension, or high blood pressure, are at risk for a host of other health issues including suffering a stroke or heart attack. And for some people, the prescription drugs used to treat high blood pressure either aren’t effective enough or bring on undesirable side effects. In recent years, studies have shown that acupuncture can be an
Spring is the season of growth, regeneration, increased activity and new beginnings. During the season of spring, people experience many changes. Allergies, high blood pressure, headaches, sinus pain and congestion, anger, irritation and tendon problems are just some of the issues common to the spring months. Many of these problems can be attributed to increased wind in the environment.