- E-Gift CardsGive the gift of health with a Harmony Acupuncture gift card.
- Harmony Acupuncture211 West Matthews St., Suite 104
Matthews, NC 28105704.233.3544
Clinic HoursMonClosedTue8am-5pmWedNovant PresbyterianThuNovant PresbyterianFri9:00 am-5pmSat8:30am-12:30pmSunClosedNow offering acupuncture at Novant Integrative!
Wednesdays 8am-5pm Private Acupuncture
Thursdays 10 am-4pm Community Acupuncture
To schedule an appointment at Novant please call 980-302-6380. 125 Queens Rd. Ste 500 Charlotte, NC 28204
- • Cultivating Defensive Qi to Fight Summer Allergies •
- • 3 Tips for Healthy Summer Fun •
- • A Taste of Summer •
Anyone who has suffered from sciatic nerve pain can tell you it can be a very debilitating condition. It is typically caused by an impingement of the sciatic nerve in the lower back but the pain is actually felt radiating down the leg and in the buttock. There are several potential causes of sciatic pain including:
- Degenerative disc disease
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Herniated lumbar disc (also known as a slipped disc)
Acupuncture is one of the most gentle and effective treatment options. Traditional medicine may prescribe medication to deal with the pain caused by sciatica but acupuncture is a drug-free option that treats the issue and not just the symptom. continue reading